Monday, July 7, 2014

CAPTION THIS: When Priest Met Punk

"My son, I know they say, 'The higher the hair, the closer to God,' but have you considered joining one of the minor orders instead?" (Picture c/o: Orthodox Christian Network
Salutations, Unpleasant Accents denizens! Our latest contest is up a bit more quickly that usual, because we just couldn't resist posting this picture as soon as we saw it. But first, business. The winner of our last caption contest is...

Matthew Pecorino, for this rockin' quip:
Cardinal Muller: "Jorge Mario Bergoglio! Did you do another newspaper interview?!?"

Pope Francis: "Maybe....just a small one..."
We also must give high praise to Caroline Basile, because obviously:
"I can't see you, you can't see me," Francis whispers.

"You're not a cat, Frank!" yells a cardinal, off screen.
Thank you to everyone who participated! If you think you have what it takes to win, drop a caption (or two, or twelve — whatever) in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. Should I tell him that the Lord really enjoys Power Metal and Symphonic Metal?
    He will figure that out on his own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless me Father, for I have a mohawk. It has been 3 months since my last socially acceptable hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless the hands that bring us Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't until the next day that Brett sobered up and realized that he wasn't at a Black Sabbath concert. And that wasn't Ozzy Osbourne.

    ReplyDelete